Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dennis-Brooke Hirst

This past weekend I had a chance to go up to Jackson, Wyoming and shoot a couple's wedding reception photos.

No time to get all of them up yet but here's a little flavor. (edited- more pictures added)






Here are a few more...


Next to a beautiful barn.




The Grand Teton National Park offers such a unique location for an outdoor shoot.




and also amazing food...


Congratulations for Dennis and Brooke on their wedding. I have known and worked with both of them for a long time and am really happy for them. They offer a great company on the plane ride up and down even when we had such a long day. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that we flew from Logan, UT all they way up to Jackson Hole. It was quite a day to remember and also my first time eating Wy-matoes!

Pete Smithsuth

2 comments:

Cortni said...

Whoa. Awesome... I love that last one.

Megan Stefany said...

Pete,
You are awesome. We should get together and you should show me some tricks!