Saturday, September 20, 2008

Eric-Lindee Olsen

Another fun shoot that I had a chance to go on was with Eric and Lindee. Eric was a long time friend and roommate of my good friend Lee. They already secured a photographer but wanted to do a fun photoshoot with me. This was shot at the LDS temple in Bountiful Utah.

A little shy and excited for the shoot.





Ahh.. the beautiful sunset.




I've been experimenting with hand/ring shots. I think these are really intimate.



Lindee wanted to shoot at the Bountiful temple because she was inspired by a photo she saw of it. We wanted to incorporate the actual temple in the pictures.





We took pictures well past twilight into night time and gladly my fixed lens held up nicely. It didn't even look like night time.



This shoot was a very cool experience for me. I really have to thank them for letting me take their photos and I wish them a very happy time.

Pete Smithsuth

No comments: